[lit-ideas] Re: YouTube - ZUCKER TAKES ON THE IRAQ STUDY GROUP AND JAMES BAKER

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:56:43 -0600

Interesting.  I guess I'm going to have to change sides in this debate.  I had
no idea that James Baker was negotiating a deal with Iran.  And in my liberal
blindness I missed the correlation between Amadinejad and Hitler.  It makes
sense to go to war with Iran.  What nation would want nuclear deterrence from
the US and Great Britan and France and Russia and Israel and Pakistan and India
and China and North Korea?  What nation, indeed, but one bent on world
domination.  Iran is just such a country and is ruled by a madmen who doesn't
even have the fashion sense to wear a tie.  What is it with these people?  They
seem to lack the most basic ability to fit in.  Can't they look around them and
see how other nations are dressing?  It's disconcerting, I don't mind telling
you.  And to realize that Iran and Iraq -- the countries where civilization
first raised it's ape-thick head and said "I AM" has become the enemy of
civilization and of our need for uninterrupted oil supplies and for their
unquestioned servility.  Don't they even believe in Christ, for Chrissake?  I
just don't have time for these people.  Let them get on board or stay in the
station.  All I know, after watching David Zucker's ISG ad, is that negotiation
is out.  "No more negotiation", as Pope Paul pleaded with humanity.  "Never
again negotiations."  Chamberlain taught us a lesson we'll never forget: peace
is for pussies.  Freedom belongs to those free to kill.  Have you freed
yourself?

Mike Geary
a changed man.