[lit-ideas] Re: YOU'RE MORE WRONG THAN I AM. NO, YOU ARE. NO YOU ARE. NO YOU ARE. NO, YOU ARE. NO YOU ARE. NO YOU ARE. NO, YOU ARE. NO YOU ARE. NO YOU ARE. NO, YOU ARE. NO YOU ARE.

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:26:03 -0400

Is that what you were referring to?  The Green Hornet was a DC comic.  I didn't
read DC comics anyway, I only read Marvel comics.   Rubberman.  What kind of a
cartoon is that?  Superman was boring, always the same.   Fantastic Four, Thor.
 Those were my favorites.  I liked Spiderman too but not as much.  The movies
don't come close.  Now I like Rubbermaid.  It's cheaper than Tupperware.