[lit-ideas] Re: Willie Pete's Role Reversal

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:17:06 -0500

Andreas: Oh, Eric, read the papers. ... The US has an overwhelming presence in Iraq, and they shoot wildly at whatever moves. People die. Lots of people die.

Eric: Give me a source for your claim that "Actually, the US military's records show that on any given day, the US military kills about twice as many civilians as the insurrgents kill."

C'mon, Andreas, you read the papers. Give me a source. I wouldn't make a claim like that without attributing it. Is that asking too much?