[lit-ideas] Re: Willie Pete's Role Reversal

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:10:53 -0500

Eric, I'm done.  You think Iraq was the way to go, fine.  You think Iraq is
worth staying the course, fine.  You haven't offered this program any
benefits derived from the invasion, but that's fine too.  Whatever.  I'm
done.

For Veronica, I'll see if I can get to your post tonight.  Otherwise
tomorrow or maybe even Wednesday.