[lit-ideas] Re: Who won, or lost, the Cold War

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:49:18 -0500

You people are nasty, you know that?  Why don't the people here who are so
upset just filter my posts?  I don't get it.  When posts bother me, I
delete them.  I don't complain, I don't send nasty little comments, I
delete.  Let me help you out.  You can click "From" (or Received,
whatever), put all my posts together and highlight them, hit delete, go
into Trash, organize by From, find my posts, highlight them, hit delete,
it'll ask you are you sure you want to permanently delete these posts? and
you'll answer, yes, God, yes, I want to delete.  Bingo, 8,500 emails
reduced to 4,000, lots of space. It takes seconds, trust me, seconds.  If
you need instructions on how to filter posts directly into a self-purging
trash folder, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.  Probably, if
you did that, you wouldn't have an excuse to send nasty little emails, so
you won't take the time to help yourself.