[lit-ideas] Re: When Did You Last See Your Father?

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:40:21 -0400

Thank you. I find this response very helpful. Also, I have been thinking more about Kant. And one of the things that disturb me about his philosophy is that it seems like he takes the position that things are black and white. I find this to be rarely the case. Whether it's human relationships, ethics or much of anything else.

Veronica

Milford, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wager" <jwager@xxxxxxxxxx>