[lit-ideas] Re: War, no sort of about it

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:18:09 -0700

>Wondering what other names Our Listmates have

ck: You mean names we've been dubbed, or have called ourselves, that would be
suitable for print in the NY Times ten years ago?  Can't match Eric's clubs,
though I was a novice in the Order of the Bloomingdale during high school.
Other names I've gone by:

Casey

Sonya--my equivalent of Patti Hearst's Tanya days

Mme. de Cerisier--trusty know-it-all alter ego who sounds like Miss Piggy, only
with better porcine breeding. Look for her in Proust. She's not there, but
she'd like you to look.

ciao,
Carolina, listening to Star Date quote an old astronomer friend, Craig Wheeler.