[lit-ideas] Re: WOT Roundup

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:08:10 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sep 13, 2004 12:54 PM
To: Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] WOT Roundup

So how is the War on Terror (WOT) on the third anniversary of 9.11? How's it
going on
catching that ol' rascal bin Laden?

Here's a roundup of the world's newspapers:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0913/dailyUpdate.html

A.A. I heard an interview with Peter G. Peterson, chairman of the Council on
Foreign Relations and former Secretary of Commerce under Richard Nixon, book,
Running on Empty.  Bush came in with a five trillion dollar surplus and now has
a five trillion dollar deficit.  We borrow two billion dollars a day from
foreign countries.

Andy

yrs,
andreas