[lit-ideas] Re: Violence as Destruction of Doubt

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:03:28 -0400

Rice Toys wrote:

that is hardly adequate to explain the difference between a piece of nonsense like '$%q9 suit four'

My Rage Ike wrote:

Nonsense to you. To someone cognizant of the code, it might be the meaning of life. In other words, meaning means you know code.

Rice Toys:

Gee. I thought we were talking about public language and public symbol systems. If we are also talking about private language, no contest. You got it babe.