[lit-ideas] Re: True Confessions

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:56:44 -0500

---- Original Message -----
From: Brian
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 12/7/2005 1:34:15 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: True Confessions

Not true.  When I finally found lit-ideas in May I publicly asked where you
went.  Maybe you were too wrapped up in the distemper and intellectual autism
of your alter ego.  I must say, Andy is nothing like what I remember you and
I'm disappointed to learn this.

Andy:  I appreciate that you remembered me.  I forget the literary work we
talked about on phil lit together (To the Lighthouse I think), but I do
remember it was fun.  Back on phil lit Irene believed that the world is
perfectible if only people did a better job of raising humans.   I still
believe that, am utterly committed to it, but I've concluded that it's like
selling snow in hell.  So I don't talk about it anymore.  Everything I said
about Bush is accurate.  Everything I said about historical underpinnings or
consequences, the budget, taxation, the U.S.'s position in the world, every
word I said, is true and accurate.   I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

Andy

Brian

On Dec 7, 2005, at 8:40 AM, Andy Amago wrote:

It was interesting to learn too that nobody remembered the real Irene.