[lit-ideas] Re: To All Relevant Parties

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:56:27 -0700

Take your pick of hangover cures, though in this instance, I wouldn't recommend the Scots' solution:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art39022.asp

And what's with the cryptic reference to your future? Following the model of "Car Talk," if we are to offer useless advice, we at least need to know what color this future is supposed to be.

p.s. Has anyone ever listened to more than a few minutes of "Philosophy Talk," the radio program devoted to philosophy? With many things I can be patient. Not this.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon