[lit-ideas] Re: Tittles--a change of title

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:26:31 -0700

On Jun 10, 2008, at 10:12 AM, John McCreery wrote:

I decided to try a Google search for "Wesley 'electrical machine'". Hallelujah, I hit the mother load, 831 hits of which the first is

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/history/PSCF12-95Malony.html

Excellent. Now I can get from Mesmer to Yealland, of shell-shock fame (he's the fellow in "Regeneration" who tortures people with electricity), and know where Wesley fits.

What is your grandson's view of the IHIRSS?

David Ritchie,
where one daughter is proposing that, while waiting for the tomatoes to grow, we go skiing tomorrow near
Portland, Oregon