[lit-ideas] Re: Thursday's Found Words

Many of us spend moments wondering how we will be remembered. This lady's life's summary, framed by the estate sale ad, reminds me strangely of a sitcom called "Extras" in which Ricky Gervais is always hoping to get a speaking part, no matter how humble, no matter if he has to be called a "shopper!" or a wanker. Equally, I remember a character in "The Caretaker," one who knows everything will be fine just as soon as he gets a shed in Sidcup. Goals have this crabby habit of turning out to be chicken, bait in the pot of uncovered desire.

Great Sale with Beautiful Things!

This lady was a shopper and only bought the Best!
great kitchen, china, art work including Peter max, leather sofa and love seat, beautiful 9 piece bedroom set, carpets and decorator items from Pottery Barn, dining room table and chairs, occasional tables, desks, library table
Great Misc!
All priced to Sell!

David Ritchie,

Portland! Oregon!