[lit-ideas] Re: The ties that...?

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:45:18 -0800

I first noticed ties going bonkers when I stopped into the House of Commons not
long ago and saw what Minister Darling had on.  Now look at this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12283237

I love daring ties, and I wear some, for fun, but the indescribable pink thing
to the right of the president seems to me to act like a laser beam shone in
some poor pilot's eyes.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/LAX-Lasers-114241274.html

I predict a statute on willful distraction coming in the next legislative
session.

David Ritchie,
knowing full well that he'll get dressed in the dark tomorrow in
Portland, Oregon