[lit-ideas] Re: The Surgical Strike Option and the Missing Sponge

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:21:53 -0600

I've decided that Lawrence Helm just likes planning wars, like I like writing
my novel -- been doing it for 30 years, doesn't matter if it ever gets finished
-- it's something to do that he gets a kick out of.

And I've decided that it doesn't matter what we do about Iran -- we're going to
fuck it up.  It's inevitable, because we (the Bush boys) are so stupid about
the whole rest of the world that we think they all think like we think they
think.  Think again, America.

If so many people weren't killed and so much suffering involved, I'd be
laughing.  Actually at this moment I am laughing.  I'm thinking what a great
musical it would make.  We could get JL to write the score, call it "Bush's
Faulty Intelligence".

Ah well.
Mike Geary
Memphis