[lit-ideas] Re: The Surgical Strike Option

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:08:53 -0800

I should have written December 7th, 1941.

I notice Mike is posting some old articles as arguments that we shouldn't
engage in nuclear strikes.  One of them written in 2004 suggests a lot of
negotiation.  A lot of negotiation has occurred since that time.  No one I
know or have read is aching to attack Iran, but like McCain says, the only
thing worse than attacking Iran is an Iran with nuclear weapons.

Lawrence

  _____