[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:45:50 -0800

People have written books about this.  I just recommended Thomas Barnett's
The Pentagon's New Map and provided an interview.  The "Non-Integrated Gap"
consisting of failed and rogue economies and states threaten the Integrated
Gap by their very nature.  They are not organized.  They are not consistent.
Barnett has proposed means to move them into the integrated gap.  Security
needs to exist before investors will invest, etc etc. Read about it.

  _____