[lit-ideas] Re: The Rise & Fall of Somalia's Islamic Courts: An Online History (The Fourth Rail)

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:36:00 -0800

Way, way, way off, Andreas.  We weren't talking about Iraq.  We were talking
about some people who said Eric was just as bad as the Terrorists because he
wanted to kill them before they killed him.

So you too have failed to provide an argument for Eric's beliefs and/or
actions being morally equivalent to Terrorists beliefs and/or actions.

Lawrence