[lit-ideas] Re: The Jihadists' War With Islamist Democrats

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 23:37:01 -0700

Omar,

According to my doctor & medical reports (no problems & no medications to
take), I shall probably live well into my 90s.  I’ll be 78 this coming October
so my 90s are just over the hill.  But if you, being younger, expect to be
alive after I am dead, you might manage that – depending upon how old you are
now – and how many medications with serious side-effects you take. Be careful
though:  you might live longer than I but if you don’t know it, what good is
it?  Alzheimer’s plague’s so many old people nowadays.  How’s your memory for
example?  I gather you didn’t remember that you had that discussion about “the
New Islamists” with me a few years back.  Then too, I notice that you messages
are very short as you comment below.  Since you “may” have trouble making it
all the way to the end of a long paragraph, I’ll keep jerk your chain with this
itty bitty short one.  J

Lawrence