[lit-ideas] Re: The Iran Charade

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:57:07 -0600

Eric: Is there a doctrine in the house?

Powell: Me.

Eric: Who are you?

Powell: Adam Clayton Powell, I used to be in the House.

Eric: Ah, please, Doctrine Powell, tell us how to keep from getting into wars that our antiwar groups will ensure that we lose.

Powell:  Kill the anti-war people.

Eric:  Brilliant!

Powell: I think so. It's always best to avoid Rangels. Had I known that in 1970, I'd have had him done away with.

Mike Geary Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>