[lit-ideas] Re: The Death of the Telegram

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 21:07:14 +0100

Saturday, August 6, 2005, 8:54:52 PM, JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Jac> Glad it's nothing more serious than hay fever!

Yes!  but it's been an exceptionally bad year for hay fever here.

Jac>  (Try
Jac> Stinging Nettle  capsules.  It immediately clears up my husbands
Jac> allergies).

A Traditional Chinese Acupuncturist once stopped the allergy -- which
is not only seasonal -- for 18 months, just by putting 2 needles by
the inner corner of each eye; and a neighbour's first husband had the
same treatment with the same effects.

But the acupuncturist moved to the US and I am edgy about getting
someone new to do that!, I'll look into the stinging nettle thing

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx