[lit-ideas] Re: The Death of the Telegram

  • From: John McCreery <mccreery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:16:40 +0900

On 2005/08/06, at 5:22, Teemu Pyyluoma wrote:

I am getting married tomorrow, stop. To a lady that is
more than I hoped and deserved, stop. Shakespeare
quotes about wickedness of womanfolk expected, stop.
Yet futile, stop. Nerveeesss, stop.

Congratulations. May you be as blessed and happy as I have been for the 36 years since I found my wife, partner, lover and best friend.

John McCreery
(Founder of the League of Men Happily Married to Very Smart Women)