[lit-ideas] Re: The Butterfly's Wings And A' That

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:04:39 -0700

Erin recommends "Strindberg and Helium" to the list.  My kids love the site.
Daughter number two travels to Germany, looks around for something to bring
back to Dad, rejects chocolate and cheese in favor of...August Strindberg,
"Am Offenen Meer."

Because of Erin I'm faced with two hundred pages of Strindberg in German; no
aid from helium anywhere.

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon