[lit-ideas] Re: Text of bin Laden Tape

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:23:30 -0330

Robin, you may be too deep for me today. Enthymemes simply have unarticulated
("missing") premises which we tend to call assumptions. A logical
reconstruction of an argument would identify those and include them with the
usual suspects. Now get dressed and ask Alfred what's for supper.
B.W.
Wayne Mansion
Gotham City, NY