[lit-ideas] Re: Text of bin Laden Tape

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:25:32 -0500

University students offered a B-minus to drop course

Last Updated Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:20:01 EST
CBC News <http://www.cbc.ca/news/credit.html>

A University of Prince Edward Island lecturer makes no excuses for offering students a 70 to not show up for his course. But the administration gives his deal a failing grade.

David Weale said he made the offer because the class is too big and some students aren't interested in being there.

Maybe I'll try this sometime.   Although I think a 70 is pretty high...
Ursula  (always thinking about the marking...)