[lit-ideas] Re: Text of bin Laden Tape

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:44:23 -0500

Okay, let's cut the leadership some slack.  It's all the people's fault that we
lost this war.  Let's blame them instead.  It wasn't Napoleon's fault that he
lost (or won).  It was the French people, right?   So let me get this straight.
 This is a necessary war, but not an important one.  Is that right?  And kindly
point out the bothersome non sequiturs.