[lit-ideas] Re: TUESDAY'S FORCAST

  • From: carol kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:00:24 -0700

I was a Hamsun fan during college, and for a while after. Then I heard about
some Nazi affiliation, and turned off. Stupid youth. In this film, as in
life, Hamsun meets our friend Adolf in a really funny scene. The film's too
long, but worth a viewing, I think. Btw, I still love _Hunger_. Recalls my
current fried state of brain function.

Carol