[lit-ideas] Re: TUESDAY'S FORCAST

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:23:22 -0500

CK:
>Mike, follow my moves.

I'd follow you anywhere, Carol, you know that -- as long as it's San Francisco
or Seattle.  Portland is iffy.  Both times I've driven through the city I've
seen vans with signs advertising that they pump out basements.  Not even
Seattle has such businesses.

As I recall, you lived for a brief spell in Mississippi and know how hot and
humid it gets here.  But then you go and live in Fresno?????  You're not to be
trusted.  Let me know when you're moving to Seattle or San Francisco.

Mike Geary
in Memphis where at 4:20 pm on July 29th it's 80 degrees and 85% relative
humidity, skies are overcast.  Life is good.