[lit-ideas] Re: Summer time in the city, back of my neck'sgetting' dirty and gritty

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:30:14 -0500

Real men don't need air conditioners.

Yes, thank you, Robert. You make me feel good about myself. Unfortunately I don't think it would be wise to use that as the motto for my business. The name of my company is Atlas Air Conditioning. My current motto is: "We take the world off your shoulders." But the 'we' is just me. It's a one man operation, even so I still have constant labor-management problems. I've threatened to fire the lazy sonofabitch, but he just flips me off and goes about scowling, chasing off all my customers, claiming it's too hot to work. It's hard to find good help these days.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>