[lit-ideas] Re: Study: Media coverage has favored Obama campaign

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 04:13:03 -0500

Back at the nub of the issue:

>>Not quite QED. These days we have, thanks to the Internet, access to numerous sources of information besides the mass media.

Quoting from the Breitbart article from that John dismissed as wailing and gnashing of teeth:

"Meanwhile, another survey issued Friday by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press showed that television continues to be Americans' main source for campaign news, particularly the cable news networks."

Not averse to Obama,
Eric