[lit-ideas] Re: Stand Close to Me

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:15:08 -0800 (PST)

Dr. O. writes:

Is it that females are, for some reason, more mature
on average than males in
the W. Hemisphere? (Carol Gilligan and Nel Nodding
seem to corroborate this
hypothesis.) And if that is the case, what accounts
for the
maturity-differential? I, myself, have always been
drawn to older women, ever
since the age of 10. (Montrealish ethics, and a very
liberal post-Trudeauish
cosmopolitan society has alot to do with it. I'll
never forget Maxine.)

*Me too, usually. I was married to a woman several
years older than myself. In six years of teaching
college in China I have never had an affair with a
student, and not for lack of opportunity. I'm not sure
though that it would necessarily be unethical, unless
the Montreal sague wishes to present an argument to
that effect.

O.K.

Need Mail bonding?