[lit-ideas] Re: "Stand By Denmark" Rally

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:35:04 -0500

I have lived through the civil war in Yugoslavia, in which thousands of Muslims
were killed, but I still have Christian friends and so on.

Yeah, and if recent news supports it, those guys have been mostly tracked down and punished with help from "Christians," following the US help in bombing the crap out of the Christians genocidalists.

Forgive me if I regard your posts as narrow-minded apologies for mass murder.