[lit-ideas] Re: Speranzism

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 12:37:55 -0500

: )

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 12:24 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Speranzism

I meant to say that these names mean THINGS to me. The nose of Derrida was
_BIG_, and his French unintelligible. He had grey hair and was short.

Searle has gotten the worst publicity in centuries, but I find the man
funny. My mother thinks he is very sexy. I forget where he was born, but he was educated at Oxford and has his DPhil under Strawson, and contributed to
the PGRICE.

OTIOSE!