[lit-ideas] Re: Size Matters

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:54:00 -0800

Hi Robert.  I belong to a Rhodesian Ridgeback discussion group and it is
possible to upload photos to the group Yahoo site, but the pictures are so
tiny as to be of poor quality.  People with old computer systems, Dial-up,
or old digital cameras seem to be satisfied with that, but it only takes a
modern digital camera to see how inadequate those photos are.

And so we add pictures right in with our text as I did here for a few
photos.  The only requirement there is that they not be too large.  I think
the limit is something like 150KB.

I blundered around in Judy's blog unsuccessfully and only after reading her
note more carefully realized I didn't have all the instructions.  Sigh.

Lawrence