[lit-ideas] Re: Scrushy and the King of Arkansas

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:22:44 -0500

Andy Amago wrote:

"But then, you're a real Clinton admirer, aren't you?  A dog like you
who would simply sparkle in a kennel of mange would think that anecdote
was funny."

Andy, you are a hater.  And you have no sense of humour.

I do admire Clinton.  Best American president in recent times.  Carter
could have been better but circumstances were against him.  The anecdote
is funny and I'll bet Clinton thought it very funny and probably
well-deserved.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON