[lit-ideas] Sanitize the dark side of her cloud formation

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:38:49 -0700

(I got the following bit of virus spam. It fetches strings of text from
someone's computer
and sends that out. The result is actually rather cool random text. I didn't
change the text
at all. I only added a few stage directions. Voila! Instant art. --andreas)

(Hamlet sings): And sanitize the dark side of her cloud formation.

(Ophelia): When grain of sand over earns frequent flier miles, earring behind
mirror
ruminates, haunches remain outer.

(Hamlet): When hole puncher over ballerina wakes up, class action suit about
traffic light
hesitates.

(Ophelia): Parking lot inside toothache ruminates, because related to sheriff
give a pink
slip to recliner behind support group.

(Chorus chants:) Jamaica Aanaheim ammeter mutton Elaine Dusseldorf halfback
Carmen.

(Ghost): For example, defined by corporation indicates that inside wheelbarrow
assimilate
looking glass about cigar.

(Chorus chants:) Corrigendum boisterous miocene Maureen.