[lit-ideas] Re: SOS-Reflections on Progress So Far

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:28:04 -0500

JMcC:

But another, scholarly, curmudgeonly part of me notes that the most
vocal contributors to the thread so far have been people content to
avoid the down and dirty work of grappling with the primary source,<<

Patience, John, I doubt that most of us have access to the primary source yet -- I won't until Wednesday this next week. And then it'll take me a week at least to read 10 paragraphs. I didn't mean any of these preliminary posts to be taken as SoS posts, it was just some calisthenics, my way or warming up, stretching the old synapses. I'll be ready to run come the primary source, I promise. Send me in, Coach.

Mike Geary getting hot to trot in Memphis