[lit-ideas] Re: SOS or Charles Taylor's Sources of the Self

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 06:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

--- Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

*Well, no it isn't necessarily. You could also miss an
opportunity to pontificate about things you know
little about on occasion. I don't speak too much
Chinese and I try to avoid using in class even what I
do know because it's not very helpful. I haven't
exactly invented the "direct approach" to language
teaching, either.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com