[lit-ideas] Re: Russian?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:57:33 EDT

<<Ya  chitayoo ochen ploho po Russkie.

Na  zdarovye.>>

Uh......see, that doesn't help  much.....

My husband has been getting  e-mails, from some source, in, of all things,
Russian characters.  I'm  curious to know what in the world they are.  In high
school I had a friend  who had come over from Russia and she taught me the
alphabet and some very basic  vocabulary.  However, since that was roughly the
time the dinosaurs roamed  the earth.....

Julie  Krueger
always wishing I had learned  Russian and Arabic

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Russian?  Date:
9/9/05 9:11:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _wokshevs@xxxxxxx
(mailto:wokshevs@xxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent on:
Robert is perpetuating yet another urban myth  about me. (But this one has
no educative or philosophical worth.) Ya chitayoo  ochen ploho po Russkie.

Na zdarovye.

Valodya
(misouted  again)