[lit-ideas] Rhythm 'N' Soul

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:14:38 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2009 8:17:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pastone@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Geary said, defying  Palma who would  add, "with just one small problem,
there are no  souls."
Lawrence

At least he didn't say  "heighth"!
--- Geary's soul has the typical four dimensions:

width
breadth
depth
height

-- the only problem is --

is the statement implicating that there's a fifth dimension not conceived
by him?

"I love Monty Python to the depth  and breadth and  height my soul can
reach"
implicating: no more, no  less.

Oddly Geary loves with his soul. I  love with my heart.
(Each organ of the body has a  function, and perhaps Palma is right and
there are rubber souls,  only).

JLS