[lit-ideas] Re: Requests from off list

  • From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:38:35 +0900

Personally, I have no more trouble with Andy Amago than I do with
George Sand. In contrast to others—whose feelings I do nonetheless
respect—I found the whole thing tremendously amusing, something like
an electronic Restoration comedy.

John M.

On 12/12/05, Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just got a request off list to stop using the name Andy and to change my
> email address.  I think I'm hanging on to Andy because I like being Andy a
> lot more than I like being Irene.  I have to get over it.  Regarding the
> email address, I do work at home and I use my real email to communicate with
> the folks back in the mine shaft.  I'd have to make up an entirely new
> identity.  Wait a minute.  An entirely new ...  (Just kidding just kidding)

N‡!jxÊ‹«.+Hu欱ëmŠx,²æìr¸›{û§²æïiÆ­Š‰èŸú}Ø zËhŸú~ø¬ŠÜ0Á©Ý­æ¬r‰¿}ª¥ŠØ?y«!¶i