[lit-ideas] Re: Rejecting Posts

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

But I stand by all the other stuff I said.  All those - grrr, ugh,  humans -
grrr ..

Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    [Giggling]  Thank you, Mr. Paul.  You're right, today is not a day for
looking at the, uh, uh, beauti..., uh, you know, all that stuff with the pink
on it.  [Giggling]

Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  'Andy' wrote:

> What's your payoff in saying that? That's a rhetorical question. I
> really don't care. Just make sure you're looking at the bright side
> instead of what's really going on.

I see it's Eve Black who's emerged today.

Robert Paul
http://mail.yahoo.com