[lit-ideas] Re: Rejecting Posts

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:52:10 -0700 (PDT)

What's your payoff in saying that?  That's a rhetorical question.  I really
don't care.  Just make sure you're looking at the bright side instead of what's
really going on.

JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:
      There's a running joke in my household --

  it generally starts with a bit of minutia -- why aren't there any dry towels?
 Oh, damn, I forgot to start the dryer, then moves on to bigger and better
things and I end up saying you know, you're right.  World hunger?  My fault.
War in Iraq?  Yep.  I did that one.  Eve biting the apple?  My fault.....

  Julie Krueger
  (god I must have a lot of power)

========Original Message========         Subj:  [lit-ideas] Re: Rejecting Posts
   Date:  6/8/06 12:34:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time    From:
judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx    To:  lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    Sent on:
> >not any more, too hot here to top-post :(
>
PS> It's Julie's fault. She's contributing to the
ozone
> layer hole by using
> hairspray to kill bugs.

Yes!

> I kill my bugs the old fashioned way, slowly, using
> a "magnafine glass"
> (that's what it was called when I was 5)

I swat at them ineffectively

> less than animal,
> paul

pun on Stone eschewed,