[lit-ideas] Re: Red and Blue

In a message dated 9/4/2005 11:51:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

SS: If this is how Bush handles a hurricane with two days notice, imagine
how he'd handle a terrorist attack, one that gave us no  notice?

HI,
Yes...such a good point!

and after reading what Julie sent with the head of homeland  security acting
like it would not ever have been imagined that the levees  would have
broken...if they have no creativity to think that it might have  happened
without a
hurricane--yes, it is horrible to think about...

I simply cannot believe, either, that Pat Robertson's group is the second
one listed on FEMA's web site for people to donate to...the man who advocates
assassination.

We have children in our Children's hospital and we are going to see if we
can assist at the Ronald MacDonald House--shopped for stuff to send yesterday
and for the one family that I know of that is heading here.

and I just heard last night that there are a bunch of medically-in-need
indigent from NO on the way to Wichita to get help.

As a doctor-friend mentioned, maybe this was the only way some of them  would
ever have gotten some of the medical care that they have so desperately
needed.

Trying, with great difficulty, to find some good [no matter how small],
Marlena in Missouri