[lit-ideas] Re: Query about the blog

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 23:41:30 +0100

 but I've wanted to comment on the
> line over there which says (to all the people just blogging as
> lit-ideas) that anonymous comments are not allowed

That line appears whoever's posting a comment.
And "litideas" doesn't count as anonymous; any ID registered with
blogger
or (I think) any other genuine ID (including a pseudonym + real
e-address)
will get through.  I blocked anonymous ones e.g. ratbag@xxxxxxxx
stop ratbags from fake.com posting!

If anyone wants me to change the settings I will

Judy Evans, Cardiff