[lit-ideas] Re: Priorities

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:16:27 +0000

VC> The Attenborough family loss is also very saddening.  Mr. Attenborough has
VC> given millions of us enormous pleasure with his stage and film work.

Ah -- yes. His daughter and her mother-in-law are still simply
"missing", but I think they must -- like so many many thousand others
-- be dead.

The grandson of the King of Thailand, I learn from my local paper, is
also dead. The local paper carried the story because he, an autist, was
helped by a local special education expert, married to a Thai, at the
request of the Thai embassy in the UK, and they became friends.

Judy

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx