[lit-ideas] Re: Priorities

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:40:22 -0500

Judy, I did not think you were being pushy at all.  And what I am hearing
here from analysts is that our illustrious president let yet another
opportunity slip by to give a different image of us and himself to the
world.  Most of the people in many of these countries are Muslims.  What an
opportunity to open his heart to them in their sorrow and grief, wasted.

Veronica

Christmas
> VC> beco=

> VC> growing w=