[lit-ideas] Re: Priorities

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:05:40 -0800

Yo everyone

  I need to ask you guys a question?--now you all have known me for my off
beat and sometimes
unwanted comments and remarks. Correct? well,  nrmally i set up my Christmas
tree right after Thanks Giving Day.
I Normally put my Christmas lights out in front of the house the same time.
Well this year i didn't put my tree up til
the 23rd. of Dec. and I still have not put lights on it.
    I bought my Girlfriend  presents but --she told me that she did not feel
like really buying presents .......
dose anyone else feel that way----I asked her to night ............she said
last year because she worked for albertsons that the strike exhaulsted her..
and that  the elections  being such a sham that she didn;t feel in the
festive mood.

       hmmmm... I bought her serval diamonds--but she really did not seem to
recieve them in the xmas spirit.

  I guess my question is....what happened to Christmas Spirit... or is it
just Me

    Josey wells
CSUSM.EDUthe