[lit-ideas] Re: President Obama

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:15:58 -0500

Dsavory: Finally. Good for you, America. Now I can just move a
> little south to avoid the reach of the turd we just elected instead of all
> the way to Finland.

Don't worry, David, with the silly system that has basically broken
our (Canada's) Federal Election (the Bloc Quebecois FINALLY became
irrelevant about 13 years ago, but they're still a "federal party"
even though they only run candidates in Quebec?) and made it basically
impossible for a majority government, that 'turd' won't be able to do
anything to make your wonderful life any worse.

Don't go, David, don't go! You'll only contribute to Obama's "Commie"
attitudes and make him a one-termer when the Republicans get wind of
your intentions. Of course, you like DeLillo, so, maybe you SHOULD go
where you now fully belong ;-)

Paul