[lit-ideas] Re: Pres mental health

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:43:53 -0600

Thank you, Marlena, for that post. That might even awaken my friend Lawrence.

As to Julie's point "Well, there *were* a couple of Towers......" Yes, indeed, there were, and every life lost there, some 3000, was a murder, an unjustified killing of a human being. So too, our murdering of 30,000 -- at least -- innocent Iraqis. It all comes out in the wash, you see. We're each worth 10 of them. We can come home now. Especially since the Iraqi people and the Iraqi govenment had nothing to do with the WTC, God, what a mess.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx